On this page, you will find the work that children can access at home each day. Please also join us for our live lessons on Teams throughout the day.
2nd July 2021 Isolation - Home Learning
English - 9.00-10.00 (Teams 9am)Fronted Adverbials - Lesson InputFronted Adverbials - Worksheet
- Choose developing (mild), expected (spicy) or greater depth (hot)Fronted Adverbials - Extension
- Choose developing (mild), expected (spicy) or greater depth (hot)Fronted Adverbials VideoReading Plus 10.00 - 10.30Reading Plus
- Login and complete a reading plus lesson. Site code - rpeccle. Children should already have their username and login. Logins were put in the children's private channels.Break 10.30 - 10.45Maths 10.45 - 11.45 (Teams 10.45am)Video LinkInput - Recognise and describe 2d shapes
- Mild & SpicyWorksheet
- Mild & SpicyAnswers
- Mild & SpicyInput - Recognise and describe 2d shapes
- HotAnswers -
HotMusic 11.45 - 12.00
For Music this week, log onto your YUMU account (you can find your log in on your private channel - it is the same as it was in lockdown) and access the Stop! scheme of work. In class, we have been making our own rap lyrics on a subject you chose together - Hazel: Stop Littering, Birch: Start Listening!
LIsten to the song Stop! to familiarise yourself with the rhythm. Listen to the verses carefully!
Your task today is to create a verse for your class rap. Try to make it rhyme and check it fits in with the rap pattern in the song.
Write it down and bring it to lesson next week. We will use them to complete our class rap!Lunch 12.00 - 1.00
RE (Teams 1pm)
Saint Vincent de Paul Society
- Lesson Plan and Task
You can do this task on the computer, on blank paper or into your books.PSHE (Teams 2:50pm)Change
- Lesson Plan and TaskEnvironmental Changes
- PowerPointEuro 2020 Quiz
Here is the Football Quiz for those of you that missed our last meeting today. Do be careful as you scroll so you don't see the answers before you have time to answer!
Home Learning January 2021 - March 2021
English - 9.00-10.00 (Teams 9am)Reading Plus
- Login and complete a reading plus lesson. Site code - rpeccle. Children should already have their username and login.Wellbeing 10.00 - 10.30The Art Room Calm Project - Have a go at Activity 4: Share you worries
Listen to some calming music
while you complete your worry work.Be Kind to Yourself
- Learn how to give yourself kindness. Break 10.30 - 10.45Maths 10.45 - 11.45 (Teams 10.45am)Video LinkInput - Count in Fractions
- Mild & SpicyWorksheet
- Mild & SpicyAnswers
- Mild & SpicyInput
- HotMaths 11.45 - 12.00Times Tables Rock Stars
- Online times tables practise.Lunch 12.00 - 1.00 (No Teams checkin)Golden Time 1.00 - 3.00 (No Teams checkin)
Please use the time this afternoon to carry out an activtiy that you enjoy. This may be riding your bike, going to the park, playing a game with the family or any activity that you enjoy which can be facilitated in your circumstances.Spellings Spellings
- Please continue to practise your spellings as you usually would. Page 1 is for pupils who have 16 spellings (Group 3), page 2 is for pupils who have 8 spellings (Group 2) and page 3 is for group 1 or Mrs Cain's group.
This afternoon, we will be focussing on Mental Health. The theme for #ChildrensMentalHealthWeek is 'Express Yourself'. Dress up to express yourself through your clothes, hair or makeup etc.... You can wear your favourite colour or choose a range of colours to express how you are feeling. We will be asking you what you have chosen to wear and why. We will also be discussing how we can use colour to help make sense of how we are feeling.
English - 9.00-10.00 (Teams 9am)
This work is set as an assignment on Teams. This week, we have been learning all about ways to express ourselves to improve our mental health. Read through the PowerPoint to remind you about expressing yourself and take a look at the example acrostic poem on the last slide. Create an acrostic poem all about the theme 'Express Yourself'. In your poem, you can write about what you like to do to express yourself, what others can do to express themselves or what children's mental health week is. Use the 'Express Yourself Prompt Sheet' to gather ideas for your poem.Express Yourself InputExpress Yourself Prompt SheetAcrostic Poem LayoutReading 10.00 - 10.30Reading Plus
- Login and complete a reading plus lesson. Site code - rpeccle. Children should already have their username and login.Break 10.30 - 10.45Maths 10.45 - 11.45 (Teams 10.45am)Maths Activity
- Express Yourself Example 1Example 2 Maths 11.45 - 12.00Times Tables Rock Stars
- Online times tables practise.Lunch 12.00 - 1.00Wellbeing Afternoon 1.00 - 2.00 (Teams 1pm)Express Yourself
- See you all at 1pm for an afternoon of mental health and wellbeing together on Teams.
We hope that you are dressed to 'express yourself'.
Home Learning October Isolation 2020
Home Learning March 2020 - August 2020
Enrichment Activity Chart - Offline and Online Learning Ideas - 6 Weeks of ideas
Week Beginning 13.7.20 - Final Week
Week Beginning 6.7.20
Week Beginning 29.6.20
Week Beginning 22.6.20
Week Beginning 15.6.20
Week Beginning 8.6.20
Week Beginning 2.6.20
Week Beginning 18.5.20
Week Beginning 11.5.20
Week Beginning 20.4.20