Year 4 2020 - 2021
Mrs Cain - Teacher
Mrs Wilson - 1:1 LSA
Miss Bromillow - 1:1 LSA
Mr Barber -Teacher
Mrs Sumner - 1:1 LSA
Mrs Kirkham - 1:1 LSA
- Homework is given out on Fridays.
- Homework will consist of spellings and one piece of Mathematics or English.
- Please make sure that homework is returned to class by the following Thursday.
- Spelling checks will take place on Fridays.
Home Learning Challenges:
- Practise times tables to 12 x 12 each day to encourage instant recall of times table facts.
- Use Times Tables Rockstars or try out the 'Fast Times Tables' sheet below to practice times tables.
- Complete at least 2 x 30 minute sessions of Reading Plus at home.
- Read a book of your choice at home each day for at least 20 minutes. You can select your own reading matter but try to explore a variety of genres eg. fiction, non-fiction, poetry, classics, newspapers etc.
- Enhance your mathematics skills using RMeasimaths.
- Improve your Spanish using Linguascope.
- Try out extra curricular activties of your choice using Purple Mash.
Birch - PE is on Thursdays.
Hazel - PE is on Thursdays.
Please ensure that your child comes to school wearing their PE kit on the day in which they take part in PE. In the winter, your child will take part in PE outdoors so long bottoms and a jacket are essential to keep warm.
Year 4: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 4: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 4: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display