Year 4 2019 - 2020
Mrs Cain (Teacher)
Mr Barber (Teacher) Mrs Bibby (1:1 LSA) Mrs Hobday (1:1 LSA) Mrs Crook (1:1 LSA) Mrs Murphy (1:1 LSA)
- Homework is given out each Friday. It will consist of spellings and one piece of Mathematics or one piece of English. Please make sure this is returned to class by the following Thursday!
Home Learning Challenges:
- Practise your times tables to 12 x 12 each day to encourage instant recall of random timestables questions. You can use Times Tables Rockstars or have a go at the 'Fast Times Tables' sheet below to improve your personal best score or time!
- Read a book of your choice with somebody at home each day for at least 20 minutes! Children can select their own reading matter but we would encourage them to explore quality texts that cover a variety of genres eg. fiction, non-fiction, poetry, classics, newspapers etc.
- Enhance your mathematics skills using RMeasimaths.
- Improve your Spanish using Linguascope.
Birch - PE is on Mondays and Thursdays.
Hazel - PE is on Mondays and Fridays.
Please ensure that your child has their PE kit in school each day. In the winter, your child will take part in PE outdoors so long bottoms and a jacket are essential to keep warm. Please can all items of clothing and footwear be clearly named.
Year 4: News items
Year 4: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display