Year 2 2019 - 2020
Members of Staff
- Mrs Harper (Teacher), Miss Bromilow (1:1 LSA - AM), Mrs Hackett (1:1 :LSA - PM)
- Mrs Noblett (Class Teacher), Miss Edwards (1:1 LSA - AM), Mrs Smith (1:1 LSA - PM), Mrs Sumner (1:1 LSA)
Homework is given out each Friday. It will usually consist of Read, Write Inc spellings or Literacy and Language spellings. There will also be one piece of Maths work and Reading Comprehension task (if your child is in a reading group). Children will bring their reading books home daily.
Read, Write Inc/Literacy and Language spellings need to be returned by to following Thursday. Mathematics and Reading Comprehension homework should be returned by the following Friday.
Home Learning Challenges:
- Practise your times tables (2,3,5,10s). You can use Times Tables Rockstars.
- Read your reading book with somebody at home each day for at least 10 minutes.
- Enhance your mathematics skills using RMeasimaths.
- Improve your Spanish using Linguascope.
Red Group - PE is on Tuesdays.
Blue Group - PE is on Wednesdays.
Yoga will continue on Thursdays and Fridays until Christmas.
Please ensure that your child has their PE kit in school each day.
Year 2: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 2: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 2: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display