Year 3 2018 - 2019
Members of Staff:
- Miss Wright/Mrs Cardiff (Teacher)
- Miss Jones (Teacher), Mrs Murphy (1:1 LSA - AM), Mrs Bibby (1:1 LSA - AM), Mrs Edwards (1:1 LSA - PM), Mrs Crook (1:1 LSA - PM)
- Homework is given out each Wednesday. It will consist of one piece of Mathematics or one piece of English. Please make sure this is returned to class by the following Monday! Spellings are handed out on a Tuesday and the children will be tested on these the following Tuesday.
Home Learning Challenges:
- Practise your times tables each day to encourage instant recall of random timestables questions. Focus on 2,5,10,3,4 and 8. Don’t forget that you can use Times Tables Rockstars.
- Read a book of your choice with somebody at home each day for at least 20 minutes! Children can select their own reading matter but we would encourage them to explore quality texts that cover a variety of genres eg. fiction, non-fiction, poetry, classics, newspapers etc.
- Enhance your mathematics skills using RMeasimaths.
- Improve your Spanish using Linguascope.
Pine - PE is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Alder - PE is on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Please ensure that your child has their PE kit in school each day. In the winter, your child will take part in PE outdoors so long bottoms and a jacket are essentials to keep warm. Please can all items of clothing and footwear be clearly named.
Year 3: News items
Year 3: Gallery items
Year 3: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display