A big 'hello' to all those children and their families who will be joining us in Reception!
To prepare for your child starting School, please access the following information:
- Welcome Booklet to provide you with general information about School.
- Reception Intake Meeting Information
- Transition Form for you to complete online or alternatively leave a completed paper copy at the school office. A box will be provided for completed forms.
- Information Sheet to be completed including, emergency contacts, medical information and photograph permission.
- EMU Document to inform you about Breakfast and After-School Club.
Information about your child's starting arrangements will be sent via email or letter. If you have any queries, please contact us via telephone or email our early years leader, Mrs Davies: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also regularly check the 'Communication' area on our website for any up to date newsletters.
Free School Meals
Your child may be entitled to a free school meal throughout their time in primary school. Click here to find out more information and to apply or read the letter below.
Meet the Teachers
Getting to Know You
Starting school is a big milestone for your child and there are some things that can be worked on at home to help them have the best possible start in September. Please see the information below for some key areas.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. We would like to find out about what you like and don’t like. Do you have a favourite story, or song or toy? Help us get to know you by completeing the ‘All about me’ booklet below or make a little scrapbook all about you!