School Meals / Free Meals
We provide our pupils with a range of meals to suit all preferences and tastes. If your child wishes to change to a school meal, please give the school office 2 weeks notice.
Our dinner menu operates on a three week rotation. Please download the Menu below.
School meals cost £2.40 per day, £12 per week.
All dinner money should be paid online using School Gateway.
Free School Meals / Pupil Premium
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be offered a universal free school meal.
Families who receive any of the qualifying benefits listed below should make an application for free school meals, even if your child is eligible for a universal free school meal or you choose to provide a meal from home. If your child is eligible for benefit related free school meals, they will remain eligible until Y6.
- Universal Credit (with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400)
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee Element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit Run-On (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
School will also receive additional funding if you are in receipt of a qualifying award listed above. It is therefore important that you claim free school meals and the pupil premium even if your child does not wish to take a school meal or your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 and already receives an infant free school meal.