Extra Curricular Activities
With some seasonal variation some or all of the activities listed below are on offer:
- Adventure holiday (Year 6)
- Choir (Years 4, 5 & 6) - Children sing at a variety of venues throughout the
year. E.g. MEN Arena, local pub, local nursing homes and community centre.
- Circus Skills
- Dancing (Dances of the World, Cheerleading, Zumba and Street Dance)
- Educational visits (Reception - Year 6) - These occur throughout the year.
- Gymnastics (KS1 / KS2)
- Individual music tuition - woodwind (flute, clarinet), brass (trumpet,
cornet), strings (piano, guitar, violin).
- Judo - All children take part in Judo as part of the curriculum (Years 2 - 6)
- Music tuition - Year 4 receive weekly percussion lessons from St.
Helens Schools Music Service.
- Running (KS2)
We have an enclosed woodland area for play and environmental activities in-line with Danish education principles. Community groups also access this. Please contact school for more information.
School provides the full core offer which includes includes:
• All of the above
• Breakfast Club (8:00 - 9:00am)
• After School Club (3:30 - 5:30pm)
We offer curriculum meetings for parents to provide extra information on what is taught. This may include the opportunity to watch SRE DVD's.